Today I’m sharing with you nuggets that have been my hidden secrets for years; I want you to partake of them in 2014 and beyond. The power I refer to can only be found through the Holy Spirit.
Here are my top 10 reasons why you need to be FILLED WITH POWER in 2014:
1. Jesus will live in and through you. What an amazing prospect. Imagine how invincible and unstoppable you will become. Galatians 2:2
2. Being filled with the Holy Spirit is the difference between success and failure. You can do all things successfully. You will operate with supernatural power while others look on. Acts 1:8; Philippians 4:13; John 14:12
3. Being filled with the Holy Spirit turns timidity to boldness. Makes you sound more learned and more distinguished than your natural ability. Gives you insight, confidence, ability, authority, influence beyond the ordinary. Acts 1:8
4. Being filled with the Holy Spirit helps you experience an overflowing and abundant life. John 7:37-39
5. Being filled with the Holy Spirit turns frustration to encouragement. When others are worried about life, and frustrated about situations, you hold a different perspective, one of peace, comfort and encouragement.
John 14:16; 27; Acts 9:31; 2 Corinth 3:5
6. Being filled with the Holy Spirit turns you into a mighty prayer warrior and intercessor. You are able to participate in divine agenda for your life, your family, your business and the world. Romans 8:26-27/ Philippians 4:6-7; 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Acts 1:8; Philippians 4:13
7. Being filled with the Holy Spirit helps you grow in the knowledge and understanding of God’s word. John 14:26/ 1 Corinthians 2:9-13
8. Being filled with the Holy Spirit helps you experience supernatural contentment even in tough situations. Philippians 4:11
9. Your life will exhibit the fruit of the Spirit including love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. Galatians 5:22-23
10. You will have pure motives and desire to do and accomplish God’s will above everything else. You will stop being a people pleaser because you have a higher audience. John 4:34
Being filled with the Holy Spirit makes the difference between toil and ease, between mediocrity and excellence, between marginal and outstanding, between ordinary and extraordinary. Being filled with the Holy Spirit will make you a show stopper; An Intense Light and Tasty Salt. You can’t be ignored at work, in business or anywhere else you operate.
I could go on but…
Do you need any other reason to be filled with the Holy Spirit?
Don’t be drunk with wine, because wine will ruin your life. Instead BE FILLED WITH POWER …….of the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 5:18
Be blessed and fully ignited.