MEGA MARCH. LET’S MAKE A BOLD MOVE!
The month of March is an opportunity for us to make bold moves, especially as we begin to hear of the potential for growth in the economy no matter how modest. Refuse to focus on the negative this month, instead be deliberate about what you do. Here are a few ideas to help you GO MEGA in March irrespective of how well or poorly you started of the year.
1. M- MAKEOVER- Make Your Life Great Again! #MYLGA– It’s Makeover march. Time to reject the past labels and limitations placed on you or created by your own making. You can and must revisit your dreams, and vision of your life and set goals around them. It’s time to identify what needs fixing so that you can course correct, and ensure MARCH ends even better than the last two months which you can consider a dress rehearsal. What are 3 top things you need to change this month? What’s your biggest lesson from January to February? What’s one big idea you’d like to execute in March? What one big area needs changing? Who in your circle needs to go? Who needs to come into your inner circle? Who do you need to reach out to and keep in touch with? Which relationships need mending? Which narratives about your life needs to be rewritten? In March, the pen is firmly in your hands. Write, edit and live by design.
2. A- ACTION- Action Speaks Louder than words. The actions you take daily will point to what’s important to you. Take deliberate action towards your biggest goals. Make those actions bold, and consistent. What actions didn’t you take in January to February? Make a comprehensive list. Circle the top 5 and make them your key outcome areas for March.
3. R- RESULTS. Let your results speak this month. Don’t make too much noise. Talk is cheap. Just honker down and get the results required. Ultimately that’s what separates true champions. Irrefutable results. No one can argue with your testimony, even if they argue with your theology or theory.
4. C- COURAGE & CONFIDENCE. Confidence is a huge factor at play in going mega. Love him or hate him, President Donald Trump is a massive example of both. What can we learn from him? Have a bold ridiculous vision. GO for it. Have a clear compelling vision. GO for it. Have the guts to go beyond talking and playing on the side lines, worrying about what people think. Many people aren’t thinking anyway, and if they are, it’s not about you. Any successful business person will tell you it takes guts to make a business decision, especially big ones during times of uncertainty. One of my role models, Mr. Atedo Peterside used to have on his DP, “He who dares wins.”
5. H- HOPE. Spread hope not hate. That’s the best way to contribute to society and helping others. Help others by being a positive force. Teach what you learn. Refuse to participate in spreading rumours, negative news, fake news, alternate news. Be open to good only. Be and do good yourself.
And finally to truly go Mega – You must “Reach for the stars. ✨ ” . There’s something about stretching beyond your comfort zone that makes people radiate confidence. Humans were created to stretch themselves. You’ve stayed too long at a particular place, perhaps it’s time to make a move. You’ve kept talking about upgrading some area of your business, maybe MARCH is the month. You’ve thought about an International partnership, a licence/franchise, why not in March? Thinking of setting up a fund? Do it. Building something that will change your business game? Do it. There’s magic in reaching beyond your zone of complacency and convenience. It’s about mega progress taking correct action not perfection.
Have a truly Magical and Mega March!
To your success. Become Unstoppable!