The second month of the year is almost at an end but you can still decide to make it even more fulfilling. You must continue to stay committed to igniting a “Favour and Faith-filled Fantastic F.E.B.R.U.A.R.Y” Here are 8 ways to get you supercharged, ignite faith and favour and end February on a high note:
1. FAITH-FILLED: To ignite your world of possibilities, you need more than mere positive confession; you need positive conviction! Choose to be faith-filled. Embrace the days ahead with a confident posture. Your faith confessions must be consistent and unwavering irrespective of what the natural circumstances look like.
2. ENLARGEMENT: Continue to enlarge your territory. Do away with small thinking. When you have something big that engages you, you are less likely to feel threatened by someone else’s vision and progress because you are also focused on creating the best you. Think expansively in your options. Decide in advance that life is worth playing. It’s only one opportunity and the biggest opportunity. Play it. BIG!
3. BELIEF: Impossibilities can become possibilities through the power of believing. What we receive into our consciousness and believe forms our state of mind and our state of mind determines what we see in our lives. What you need to do is to believe it in your heart, and speak with your mouth. Believe you are a Champion. Believe in God’s abilities within you. Believe you are configured for success.
4. REJECT MEDIOCRITY: To live a phenomenal life, you must confront the tyranny of the mediocre majority all around you, and break free. Reject average decisions, average actions and average outcomes. Embrace excellence in place of mediocrity. Why accept mediocrity and complacency when you were created to be an original, unique, influential, anointed, amazing, phenomenal, exceptional and extraordinary person? Arise!
5. UPGRADE & UNLEASH: Upgrade your mindset and thinking. What got you this far, won’t get you to the next level! People who get stuck in a rut and don’t realise they need to improve their skill sets are rarely successful. Your degree from Nsukka, Middlesex, Lagos, Alabama or Abia won’t help you in a few years. Upgrade to more current and relevant skills. Upgrade your strategies. Upgrade your dreams and expectations. Unleash the inner Champion.
6. ACTION: If you take one step towards your main goals daily, you will achieve them in no time. Take diligent consistent action towards your goals. Without action, everything else is commentary. Christians would be more effective if we actually mixed action with faith and confidence in God. Don’t be a spectator through life. Put into action what you learn.
7. RESPECT TIME: Invest your time wisely. Don’t waste time on things, people or activities that don’t take you forward. Make a decision to invest your time only with people who have a clear vision for their lives and are living or making an effort to live on purpose.
8. YESTERDAY IS GONE. Embrace a bright new tomorrow. Your best days are yet ahead of you, but only if you do not give up.
Unless you expect great things to happen to you, they won’t. Expect favour in all areas of your life. In fact, expect favour every single day. Expect doors to be opened for you that had been shut previously. Expect promotion. Remember that when it’s all been said and done, what counts is not how fast you started, but what orchestrations have been put in place by heaven on your behalf to bring you into a place of favour.
God bless you, cause His face to shine upon you, favour you mightily and expand you richly as you adopt a winning attitude!